Radiating Sunshine: Organizing for Cheap

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Organizing for Cheap

I am a fairly organized person. I like to live in a clean space and I think that organization is positively correlated with success! I am always looking for "economically friendly" ways to stay organized without breaking the bank! 

Yesterday, I went to Ross with my best friend Hannah and look what I stumbled upon!! A paper organizer!! Before I just stored all of my important papers in a pile on my desk *yuck* It wasn't organized and wasn't pretty... but yesterday I stumbled upon this organizer that 1) matches my room perfectly 2) can hold all of my papers and pens and 3) was only $4.99!! 

Can you say jackpot? 



Can you say love? 


 It fits perfectly on my desk and doesn't take up much space!! I am so glad I stumbled upon it! 

On an unrelated note... I found this super cool way to keep my calendar nice and organized and also out of the way! 

Steps:
1) I bought a plastic holder for the calendar from Staples
2) Printed out free calendar templates from the computer
3) Added a velcro command strip to the back 

and now I have a calendar that can hang on the wall but is easy to remove! 


How do you like to organize? 




- Alex  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...