Radiating Sunshine: Twenty One

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Twenty One

So, a really weird thing happened when I started drafting this post... I realized it would also be my 200th blog post. I don't think there is any significance in it being my 200th blog post, but the fact that this baby blog has come so far in the past 2 years amazes me. Seriously though, Radiating Sunshine has gone through 2 make overs, 200 posts, and 100 followers and counting.

It's hard to believe that I started this blog when I was a Freshmen in college! It feels like ages ago (well if you consider 2 years ages ago). Anyways, my 200th post conveniently has fallen on my 21st birthday! Now, I'm not a big birthday girl. For me, birthdays are about getting together with the people you love and enjoying the time you get to spend with them. It is not about the big celebration or in my case getting drunk because you only turn 21 once!

So, in honor of my 21st birthday which, is on Sunday I wanted to write a post about twenty one things I love about my life currently (listed in no particular order):

Saturday mornings
sunshine and blissfully windy days
warm cup of coffee
laughing until my stomach hurts
totally losing track of time with a friend
the kids I work with on Thursdays
my relationship with God
family and friends
Parks and Recreation
learning new things
the fact that i'll be in Europe in less than 72 days
spontaneous dance parties
singing Frozen songs on repeat
happiness
french vanilla coffee
calling my mom after a long week
the feeling when I pull into my driveway at home
getting lost in a story *Divergent*
when professors give out extra credit
ice-breakers with residence life
the fact that on Sunday I'll be allowed to have wine… with my cheese!

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting you will be in Europe soon! That is so much fun! Happy Birthday!
    Xo,
    Kirstie
    www.semlerfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kirstie! I can't wait to study abroad.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...