Radiating Sunshine: M.I.A

Thursday, March 27, 2014

M.I.A


hey friends… I know I've been quite mia when it comes to the blog recently! These past two weeks have been so incredibly busy. Between classes, meetings, work, and spending quality time with friends and J; I've felt like the blog needed to be placed on the back burner.

I've written a lot about burn out and to be honest I think I'm getting to that point. So, hopefully this weekend I'll be able to just curl up with a warm mug of tea and just catch up on all blog business and maybe some tv shows. I just really need some me-time so hopefully, I'll be able to find time to rest up.

The next few weeks are going to be even crazier than these past two. My senior sociology capstone project is finally being concluded and with the conclusion comes a ton of work. I'm literally a slave to the computer program called SPSS… for those of you who know what SPSS, I'm sure you could agree that it is not the easiest program to work with. But, with all of that said it is kind of cool that I collected my own data and that I'm analyzing that data. Maybe that is my inner nerd showing. Anyways, I'm currently hoping off my little soap box and will return to the world of homework! Happy Thursday, guys! I'll be back more regularly soon I promise!

2 comments:

  1. Hi stranger!! Blogging should never feel like a chore, so you do what YOU have to! You're in college, you're supposed to be having fun, so don't forget that! Good luck with your capstone and I hope to hear from you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Meg! I know I don't ever want the blog to be a chore… but, when school is in full swing I have to get all of that done first :(

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...