Radiating Sunshine: Weekend Recap 3/17/14

Monday, March 17, 2014

Weekend Recap 3/17/14

Happy St. Patrick's Day, folks!! So, on Friday I wrote about how excited I was about this upcoming weekend and boy did it meet my expectations! Literally, everyday was wonderful and I couldn't have been more blessed with a weekend where I got to spend time with friends, family, J, and best buds!

Friday: After, I got off work and wrote that blogpost I met up with J and we just talked for a few hours before I had to leave for babysitting. I absolutely love babysitting and I watch the cutest set of twins, Emma and Sarah. They are beyond adorable and remind me of what it was like to have an imagination. 

Saturday: Was such a perfect day. Not only was it sunny and warm, but there was a perfect breeze and I got to do everything I love! I spent the morning with J and we like usual got caught up in conversation. We are official now so that was really exciting--- maybe he'll start popping up on the blog more frequently! Then, we went to lunch and I took him to Best Buds. We had our St. Patty's Day best buds party and it was so nice sharing that with him! I think he loved it and I know I loved having him there. 


After Best Buds he walked me back to my room so I could get my purse and then we went to my friend Alex's where I introduced him to her roommates. Then, we hugged goodbye and Alex and I were off to Abingdon for a family house warming party. I got to see my parents and my cousin's new house. 

When the party was winding down, Alex took me on a tour of where she is from! I saw her house, we stopped and had some chicka (chick-fil-a) and we swung by her boyfriends and said hi to him and his family. After driving for a couple hours we finally made it back to the Mount and I met up with J and we caught up on our days. 

Check out this cutie! She is growing up so quickly. I'm so blessed to have the cutest baby cousin.
Sunday: was a day full of homework and food! Nothing exciting on that end I promise. But, even though I spent my whole day pretty much reading the most boring book ever, I still just felt so incredibly blessed and thankful for my weekend. And what's even more exciting is that next Sunday I'll be a 21 year old. Don't worry guys, I'm not gonna go crazy or anything! 


2 comments:

  1. Yay I visited my baby cousins this weekend, too!!! Congrats on your "official" status with J!!!! So exciting :) Hope you're having a great semester :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhhh, and thanks Meg! Really excited… maybe he'll visit the blog in a few months!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...