Radiating Sunshine: TGIF

Friday, March 14, 2014

TGIF

Dunkin Donut's coolata selfie 
yeah, so i'm a tiny bit excited for today… partly because it is Friday. partly because I get to hang out with the sweetest guy and my favorite set of twins tonight. party because life is awesome and even though i have no idea what i wanna do with my life, i know that it will be okay at the end of the day. 

today, i aced my sociology quiz that i was totally stressing over. i went to work, looked at grad school programs, and caught up on all things blog-related because i've been behind this week. i had a delicious lunch and even though i did absolutely nothing to get ahead on the crazy workload for this weekend, i can't help but feel that everything is okay!

so, today is an awesome day. it may be cold out, but the sun is shining and people are smiling. i hope you have an amazing weekend and i will see you all on Monday!

also, special shout out to raewyn over at Warrior Queen for winning the Spread the Word to End the Word giveaway t-shirt! thank you to everyone who participated and pledged their support for this amazing cause. 

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY FRIDAY!! I hope you have a great weekend - I always love your positivity :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Meg!!! Hope you do too. Can't wait to read what you do this weekend.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...