Radiating Sunshine: Year 2: August's Bulletins

Monday, August 26, 2013

Year 2: August's Bulletins

Sorry, for the delay on this post!! But, here is this month's bulletins:

Also, because the hallways are so tiny it is literally impossible for me to capture the whole bulletin board... sorry! 

Now, for those of you who followed my monthly bulletins last year, you know that I usually spend a great deal of time making my bulletin boards... well this month was no exception and I'm completely obsessed with the Minion Bulletin Board! 

For starters, I cut out a ton of little minion pictures. I also made slides of 'Lessons College Students Can Learn Through Minions'... they include, staying organized, laughing often, staying healthy, living like a minion, and if a situation arises call Public Safety or an RA (bee-do-bee-do)! I also included a document on how to identify your favorite minion... mine is Stuart for all of y'all minion lovers! And my favorite part of the bulletin board is how to speak minion language! 



Last year, I did a board similar to this one but the theme was happiness! This year I decided to just go with life lessons and quotes from Pinterest! They are all really impactful and have the best graphics. 


And above is a picture of the door decoration for this month! Cute little handmade minions :)

So, I don't know how long I'll be able to keep the handmade door decorations going especially because this semester is already presenting a heavy workload but for now I'll do my best to stay as crafty as possible for y'all and my residents! 

Happy Monday


3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...