Radiating Sunshine: Only 5 Days Left? What!?!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Only 5 Days Left? What!?!

Hi, friends!

I know, I know... its been awhile since I last put up a post, but RA training has been C-R-A-Z-Y! We have been going non-stop, but we have been having a blast.


Through movie nights, to the annual RA cardboard boat race across the pond, to beach volleyball, to celebrating Afton's 21st birthday, and having a pool party with the whole student- Residence Life staff... Lets just say we are all officially
bonded.

RA training is probably one of the best things about the job because even though we sit through tons of seminars discussing some pretty tough stuff like documentations to dealing with depression. We are a family! It's hard being together all day everyday and then going into the school year and not seeing the whole staff that often, but for me it's easy to just hold on to the memories of RA training. 

So, here is to the last 5 days of training and making it awesome! / ill try to blog more details of the actual training for all of my Student Affairs friends :) 


2 comments:

  1. Oh girl , what a fun time it is ;)
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...