Radiating Sunshine: hello junior year, its nice to meet you

Thursday, August 22, 2013

hello junior year, its nice to meet you

hello junior year! Its crazy to think that I'm half way through my undergrad already. It feels like yesterday when I was starting college and was nervous about the new journey ahead of me! But, here I am a junior. An upperclassman. I don't know what this school year has in store for me, but so far I love my classes, I love my job, I love my friends and staff. I'm working out my schedule, finding my routine, and hiking down the mountain to see all my friends who are living in upperclassman res. halls. But, so far so good. I'm taking Social Research, Adult Psychology, Pre-Columbian Civilization, Honors Theology, and American Experience. Its nice knowing I can start taking classes that I'm interested and are centered around my major. Oh, and RA life is going great! I met all six of my girls and I'm getting a new girl tomorrow. My residents are lovely! We had a program that I thought would only last like 30 minutes, but an hour and a half later we were still sitting on the floor chatting. I'll be posting pictures of August's Bulletins sometime this weekend! But, for now I'll leave y'all with this quote that has been inspiring my junior year:

"Wherever you are, be all there" - Jim Elliot  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...