Radiating Sunshine: Weekend Recap 5/2/16

Monday, May 2, 2016

Weekend Recap 5/2/16

Happy Monday friends! I can't believe the last weekend recap of the academic year is upon us. Some days, I don't like that my life is literally divided up into two semesters (Fall & Spring) and then Summer. And although I'll miss the weekend recaps on this little blog of mine, I will continue to do my best and update you all on Radiating Sunshine's happenings over the next few months. Anyways, here is how J and I spent our weekend ;) 

Friday... Josh's little sister had prom, so I helped her get ready and we took a ton of pictures. This was her Senior Prom and it made me so nostalgic for my Senior Prom! Here's a little trip down memory lane... Pre-Prom and pictures was absolutely crazy! I really don't remember much of the drama that went into planning this event, but by the looks of these photos I would say it must have taken a lot of work! Thanks to my parents who let this many people come to our house ;)
Can you see me!?
Anyways, back to Friday night... after pictures were taken and Melissa was off to prom. J and I had dinner with his family and then went to a baseball meeting. After the meeting was over we went to the Mount (my alma mater and J's almost alma mater) and saw the Spring concert! 
We watched a band called PVRIS and ate ice-cream. I also got hugged by 50+ Mounties and it was so nice to see so many friendly faces. After the band finished performing we got treated by Fireworks over Echo Field! J and I love a good fireworks show and it was so nice getting to watch fireworks with him at the place where we met. There was something really nice about this weekend. It brought us some wonderful closure to a beautiful three years of friendship at the Mount!

Saturday... was full of baseball! I got to sleep in, which was lovely and then spent the afternoon at the baseball field. It was such an overcast day and the wind was chilling. But, I did manage to get a little bit of color and watch my favorite Club baseball team play! Saturday night, J and I watched the movie, Invincible about the Philadelphia, Eagles. It was a a really cute Sports movie and I totally recommended it for all of my couple friends out there.
Sunday, I spent the day studying for my Stats final. I also cleaned up around the apartment, made Mother's Day presents, watched FreeForm, and painted my nails! Overall it was quite the lovely weekend. I'm so glad I got spend the weekend with my favorite guy and his family. I can't believe this academic year is coming to an end! Hope you all have a beautiful week :)

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...