Radiating Sunshine: M.I.A

Monday, August 4, 2014

M.I.A

So, I've been a little M.I.A in the blogopshere recently. I got home a week ago and I've really been focusing on living my life with the people I care about and suffering from crazy writers block. Anyways, I wanted to update you guys on how my first week home went. 
On Tuesday, I finally got to be reunited with my family and J! There is nothing better than being at home with the people I truly care about (oh and getting to sleep in my own bed). And while I've been at home I am trying to see as many family members as possible before I start my senior year. 

I love getting woken up by these two pooches and my little sister!
My mom and I finally went out just the two of us since my 21st birthday. We went to
Oscar's Alehouse and we got some appetizers and had some beers. It was so fun just going
out with her and sharing stories; I have missed her so much since I've been gone.
On Saturday I got to hang out with my favorite second family, aka J's family! We went to church, had pizza for dinner, and then went mini golfing. I have truly missed him and his family so much. Two months is a long time to be away. 
On Sunday I did a bit of crafting and decided to relive some of my abroad days by making a collage full of photos, tickets, maps, a postcard, and a beer coaster. I miss Salzburg so much and I still dream about the city. Hopefully, I'll be able to return to Salzburg one day and maybe show my family around one of my favorite cities in the world. 

6 comments:

  1. I love that collage from your trip!! What a fun way to keep all of you memories! SO great that you got to hang out with J and his family, too! Can I just say how much I LOVE your room?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg! I loved going through all of the photos and tickets. And yes, oh my gosh I missed him and the fan so much. Haha oh my gosh, my room screams high school, but thanks so much girlie :)

      Delete
  2. Your collage is so cute and no you have something to look at to remind you of all those fun times! I hope you can get out of your writers funk and be back to your normal blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too! Once I have a normal schedule again I'm thinking it will just flow back in :)

      Delete
  3. Reunions are absolutely the best! So glad you took some time out to spend it with the people you love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chelsea, they are the greatest!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...