Radiating Sunshine: Birchbox {August}

Friday, August 15, 2014

Birchbox {August}



So, I'm basically in love with this month's Birchbox! I think my favorite sample is the Total Moisture by Benefit. I kid you not it smells so delicious. I literally texted J and told him that he NEEDS to smell this moisturizer because it's amazing... too bad its normally $42 a bottle and I don't have that kind of cash to spend it on moisturizer. I also loved the Dr. Jart+ BB Dis-a-Pore cover up! I think it matches my skin tone perfectly (tell me if it doesn't) and it has SPF 30 which, is a total win! The Neil George Shampoo and Conditioner is great, although I only used it once because I want to save those bottles for traveling... and last but, not least the LAQA Lip Lube was okay... it doesn't really fit my makeup style but, I'll probably use it during halloween so that's a plus! 

Anyways, I'm currently in RA Training so, that's why my posts have been spread out. I've been having so much fun meeting the new RAs, catching up with the returning RAs, learning in sessions, crafting bulletin boards, and getting prepared for this semester! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...