Radiating Sunshine: First Birchbox {July}

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

First Birchbox {July}

 So, after waiting for nearly 2 years I finally gave in and subscribed to Birchbox! I don't even know why I did it, but I am so glad I did. My first Birchbox came in last week and I have loved trying out all my new products. For starters, I absolutely love the sizes. They fit perfectly in my purse and they're so cute. The August Birchbox focused on Women's Health. To start off the kit Women's Health gave a book full of 12 suggestions for living a healthier lifestyle. It was so interesting to learn that simply taking a cold shower can drastically impact your life and boost your metabolism. Other health facts they included focused on posture, drinking more water, keeping a workout log etc. I loved this booklet and I think I might base one of my bulletin boards on living a healthier lifestyle.

The products I received were great! For starters I think my favorite was the SmartyPants All-in-One Gummy vitamins. I cannot stand the smell of vitamins which, stinks because they are so healthy and important for your body. Anyways, I've been on a gummy vitamin kick because I've discovered that the gummy vitamins (meant for children) don't smell like actual vitamins. I loved the SmartyPants sample that was included as a lifestyle extra for this box. I really wish they accidentally slipped two into my box. I might have to hunt down these yummy vitamins that are enriched in the basic vitamins as well as omega-3 and vitamin D.

My second favorite product would probably be the Number 4™Super Comb Prep & Protect leave in conditioner. Now that my hair is getting so long (cutting it tomorrow though) its been really hard to manage the frizz but, this product really helped out.

I loved both the Supergoop!® cover up with SPF 35+ and the Harvey Prince Body Creme. They both fit perfectly in my purse and work so well. I don't wear that much cover up but, this cover up is light on the skin and works like a charm. The body creme smells wonderfully and keeps my hands feeling soft.

The last product I tried out was the Cynthia Rowley Beauty, Silver Eyeliner. Let me just say the eyeliner itself is so cute with the golf polkadots on the case... I kind of just want to never use it so I can always have something so pretty in my make up bag... but, I found out that this eyeliner is perfect for a smokey eye! The metallic color works perfectly. I was really skeptical about the silver shade, but it definitely surprised me!

Anyways, thats all for now! Be sure to check back next month for September's Birchbox.
all opinions in this post are my own

1 comment:

  1. I have not tried out Birchbox yet either! This all sounds like really cool stuff, I might have to give it a try!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...