Radiating Sunshine: Goodbye College Station

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Goodbye College Station

I'm currently sitting in the tiny College Station airport while writing this post and as I wait for my flight (which is delayed... Shocker ;p), I cannot believe that my time in Texas is over! I had such a great experience working at Duke TIP's TAMU's campus and I have met so many amazing people. 

This has been an incredible learning experience and I am so excited to hopefully return next summer! I learned how to work with gifted and talented High Schoolers who are incredibly motivated to learn! I learned all about Texas A&M and so many of the cool traditions they have. I have learned how to deal with copious amounts of stress and how to function on little to no sleep. I learned how to wobble properly and how to line dance! I also learned what my strengths and weakened are. Looking back at this experience I can't think of a better way to spend my summer.

Also, the picture above features my great friend Danielle who made my TIP experience amazing! We got so close and I'm gonna miss her so much! Hopefully, I'll see you again :) 

So, here is to safe travels and being reunited with my family! I am definitely a family girl so these two months have been hard regarding them, but I know I will see them in a few hours! Also, here is to not unpacking because I'll be leaving for AC training in a week too! 

This has been such a great adventure and thank you to all who have made this a wonderful summer! Hope our paths cross again! 

2 comments:

  1. It's too hard to leave a place where loads of good memories are being left . But hey , everything moves on , only good experiences leave their trail :)
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Noor! I find that I prefer to say see ya later than goodbye!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...