Radiating Sunshine: 24 Hour Baylor Student

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

24 Hour Baylor Student

My last Tuesday and my last day off of the Summer with TIP was spent in Waco, Texas with my usual crew, Danielle, JP, and Brandon. We had an excellent 24 hour block away from College Station and we did so much! Including a tour of Waco and Baylor, laid out by the pool, Goodwill shopped, ate tons of food, drank delicious sweet tea, made brownies, watched movies, and enjoyed the great company of Jin (Danielle's wonderful roommate)


Pretending to be a Baylor student!


And getting an informal tour of Baylor University. This picture 
was taken in one of Baylor's libraries and the sketcher who drew
the Great Hall in the Beauty and the Beast... SO COOL.


also checking out Baylor's football stadium. 


and getting a full Texas breakfast experience with some kolaches
and donuts from Shipley Do-Nuts!


Thanks Jin for making us the best cookies ever. 
Also, on a side note Baylor 
University is beautiful for all of you high schoolers. 

4 comments:

  1. Woah , it looks SO fun .
    I'm happy you linked up with Grab a Friend , I'm here to make you mine ( lol , it means thanks).
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to connect! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alex!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog so I could check yours out too! You mentioned you are taking a small break from College Station so of course I have to ask- are you an Aggie?? My husband and I are both class of '11!! Cute blog- excited to follow you through GFC!! Let me know if you have a Bloglovin so I can follow you there too!

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://anchorsaweigh-ouradventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chelsea, I'm actually working at TAMU for the Summer so I'm not an Aggie! But, I love it here! Looked through your proposal at the Century Tree so cute :) And I do have a Bloglovin... I'll have a connection on my page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...