Radiating Sunshine: Fuego

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Fuego

 Fuego, Fuego, Fuego!

Fuego is a Tortilla Restaurant that is exclusive to College Station! When I arrived into College Station two months ago, returning RCs were raving about Fuego and how amazing it is... and not gonna lie I kind of just brushed them off. But, boy were they correct!

Fuego is amazingggg. Not only is it open for 24 hours a day, but the food and service is great too! The employees are so friendly and the tacos are so fresh.

My favorite taco is the potato and egg... only I add their
delicious queso, rice, and pico! So yummy :) Plus, it is only
$3 so its pretty much the college student's dream. 
I can't even give y'all a number for how many times I have eaten at Fuego over the past two months. It is cheap and delicious... and totally contributed to my Texas A&M/College Station experience.

If I were to ever come back to College Station (maybe next Summer for TIP again) I know where I'm going to have my first meal!

So, farewell Fuego until next time! I will for sure miss you and will definitely suffer some withdrawal!






Do y'all have any delicious small town restaurants that you can't live with out? If so comment below! :)

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...