Radiating Sunshine: Reunited and the O's

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Reunited and the O's



Finally after two months I got to see my two greatest friends from the Mount, Hannah and Alex! It was so nice being reunited with these lovely ladies! I missed them so much while I was gone and we had a great time watching the O's beat Houston. 

But, we weren't alone! Alex's bf, Jimmy, Hannah's bf, Matt and his brothers plus a friend were there to cheer on the O's win against the Astros. We bought our $9 tickets, headed up to the nose-bleeds, and had a great time. 




Special shout out to these two guys... Will and Mark! Y'all are great :)






























I'm so thankful for these two! Alex and Hannah, y'all are truly amazing people and I can't wait for the many adventures we have ahead of us. You make me continually strive to a better person and I wouldn't trade y'all for anything. See you both later tonight for our big sleepover!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...