Radiating Sunshine: Weekend Recap 3/7/16

Monday, March 7, 2016

Weekend Recap 3/7/16

This is a special post... Alex is currently on her way to Montreal for the ACPA Conference and I (yes, this is Josh) get the special privilege to take over her blog for the weekend recap.

Friday;

Alex was a busy little bee at her school. Friday was the last day before spring break! Now, she is headed off to Montreal for a conference. I am just a little jealous because my spring break was this past week, but now Alex and I are switching roles. Back to school for me, and on to vacation for Alex. I'm so happy for her though. She works so hard during the week, and she deserves some rest and relaxation.

Saturday:

I woke up and drove up to Alex's apartment. We would be embarking on quite the journey today. After picking Alex up at her apartment, we drove down to my Alma Mater, and my sister's current High School, for the annual musical. This year the feature was Alex's favorite Disney movie: Little Mermaid. It was so much fun watching the show with her and seeing my sister perform in a musical one last time (this is her senior year). Below is a picture of 2 of my favorite ladies!

When the musical was over, Alex's bags were packed, and we headed down to her parent's house so we were closer to the airport. Along the way, we went to church and stopped at Chick-Fil-A. It was really hopping at the Chicka on this Saturday night. But, we both got our excellent food and were happy as can be.


When we got to Alex's parents' house, we played with the dogs! Then, Alex helped me make a video for a position I am applying for. It took us a long time, but Alex always inspires me to do my best, and I think it turned out great!


To treat ourselves after all the hard work, we drove to the local McDonalds for Shamrock Shakes! You have to take advantage of this limited time offer when it is in season!

When we got back to the house, Alex did some blogging and we watched TV.

Then, it was time for both of us to get a little shut eye. Alex's flight left at 6:30 am, so we had to be at the airport at 4:30 am. Needless to say, it was quite an early morning.

Sunday:

Alex landed in Toronto for a layover before eventually arriving at her destination in Montreal. As for me, I drove back home where I slept for a few hours, and then did some last minute homework.

I enjoyed sharing our weekend with everyone! Please pray for safe travels for Alex this week. When she is done in Montreal, she will be headed to another conference in Williamsburg, VA. Should be an extra fun week for her, so be on the look out for some updates!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...