Radiating Sunshine: Confessional Friday

Friday, March 25, 2016

Confessional Friday

I confess... I don't think I have ever felt this much appreciation in one week than I have in this week of my life. On Tuesday, it was RD Appreciation Day and my residents, RAs, fellow RDs, and supervisors were incredibly giving and spoiled me so much! My words of affirmation cup was overflowing.
I confess... my golden birthday was this past Wednesday and it was probably one of the most magical birthdays I have ever had. I started the day with a one on one in my office and came down and was completely surprised by beautiful flowers, decorations, and a balloon. The day only got better. I went and got a hair cut and the stylist gave me an incredible deal! Then, I had an excellent and productive work day. Followed by a dinner date with my favorite man and a night of movie watching and joke sharing.
I confess... I'm super excited for Easter! I gave up soda for lent and I don't think the craving has ever been so strong than it has been in the last 24 hours. So, come Sunday afternoon I will be stopping at the nearest Sheetz, giving the cashier $0.99 and picking up a Fountain soda!

I confess... there is this charming little flower bed by my building and I love watching Spring come to Ship! These flowers are so beautiful and they are growing like crazy! I'm hoping to update you all on their progress next week!
I confess... endless appetizers from TGI Fridays is probably my favorite thing! J and I went for my birthday and there is nothing better than endless apps, drinks, and great company! J and I ate so much that we didn't save room for birthday cake, so this weekend I'll celebrate in birthday in birthday cake fashion!
Those are all of my confessions for the week! Hope you had a beautiful week and Spring is coming to a home near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...