Radiating Sunshine: red pepper & gouda goodness

Monday, September 2, 2013

red pepper & gouda goodness


This week is gonna be cray-cray! But, really I'm talking crazy! Usually on my busy weeks the Sunday before I write out exactly what I have to do each day to help me stay on track and to make sure I don't forget any meetings or over book myself (which I have done twice this week)


Anyways, this morning I was looking over my agenda and I was feeling a tiny bit overwhelmed. All I was thinking was man, I just need to get through this week and then Friday I will be on my way home to spend time with my family who I have barely seen for the past few months. I asked God to help me stay organized and keep me motivated to give 150% to everything I have to do.. And sure enough He always delivers! 

Anyways, I know its only 1pm on Monday, but so far my week has been amazing. I had awesome classes this morning and when I was trying to decide what I wanted to have for my little lunch meal, I was really hoping for something yummy... And sure enough as I walked into Patriot I was jumping with joy in the middle of the lunch hour chaos over the red pepper and gouda soup, which happens to be my favorite. So, not only did I have great classes, but I also had a great little lunch!

So, here is to the rest of the week hopefully being as positive and nice as my Monday 
has been so far! But, seriously I really hope it is. 

Happy Monday, y'all! 

8 comments:

  1. Yay for being busy! But wow you are jammed packed! Newest follower :) Found your lovely blog from the blog hop :) Feel free to stop on by, Would love to see you!

    Xo,
    Kirstie
    semlerfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Kirstie!! And yes, it is a busy life but totally worth it. And glad we could connect via the blog hop! Can't wait to stop by your blog ;)

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

      Delete
  2. Your schedule looks exactly like mine!! I feel like everyone is living such crazy lives!!

    Just found your blog from the blog hop, and I love it! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad we can connect via blog hop! Glad someone understands "the struggle" of a crazy schedule!!

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

      Delete
  3. Hi Alex! Sorry to contact you like this,but I couldn't find your email address anywhere on your blog.
    I nominated you for a Liebster Award!! Yay!! I love your blog, and hope you will accept this award. To learn how you can accept your award, you can check out my post here
    http://diyfrugalbride.blogspot.com/2013/09/me-and-my-liebster-award.html

    xoxo, Jess@DIY Bride

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jess! Sorry, my email address is alexmhons@verizon.net

    And awh thanks for the nomination! I will go check it out right now :)

    Thanks,
    Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you actually wrote the word crazy on your schedule! :o) You're too cute! I've been feeling overwhelmed by schedules lately, too. You just gotta take a deep breath and remember that everything WILL get done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Sarah!! I totally didn't even mean to write 'crazy' in the title, I think it was subconscious!


      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...