Radiating Sunshine: Happy Fall Y'all!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Happy Fall Y'all!



Happy Fall Y'all <3

When I woke up this morning the first thing I thought was, man there is no way I'm gonna make it through this day without a nap. Not the greatest first thought, but hey my body and mind were exhausted and the 4 times I hit the snooze button was just not satisfying my need for rest. But, anyways my day we just average and normal. I went to class then to work... but right around lunch time my day drastically improved! For lunch, I made myself of mozzarella caprese salad which was so tasty! Then, I had great conversations with some fellow RAs, got a free Mount Residence Staff t-shirt, and had a great one on one with my boss. Note to all friends, if you ask me to talk about my two dogs Juneau and Jenna you'll be sure to make my day and laugh a whole lot. Anyways, I also cut out the above banner for my door (I'll post the template here soon) and now I'm headed off to my night class, then to dinner, then to an RA program, and finally ending the night with watching Despicable Me 2 with friends. 


I hope you are having an amazing day too. 


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...