Radiating Sunshine: Weekend Recap

Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekend Recap

i.love.the.weekends.... But, seriously! After working hard all week the weekend means, time with friends and family, Zumba, naps, eating delicious usually-not-cafeteria food, and then barely finishing all of my homework on Sunday because of a procrastination. 

So, Friday evening I saw the new Insidious movie... I'm not crazy about scary movies but it was fun to get out with some friends and jump in fright at what seemed to be every scene. I also watched the new superman movie, Man of Steel with some of my favorite guy friends... so Friday was spent with great people and watching way too many movies. 

Our personalities, but really.
Saturday, was another great day! As usual I started it out with a Zumba class. I'm finally starting to notice some improvement and I actually look like I know what I'm doing, which is a change in pace because usually I just flail around laughing at my own ridiculousness.

Then, I went home for my best friend, Hannah's 20th birthday party! It was such a nice evening, spent with decorating a crazy cake (pictures to come), laughing with her extended family, and really enjoying a low-key night with great company.

The man I get my stunning looks from!
And Sunday, I got the privilege to spend the whole day with my dad tailgating and attending the Ravens Game! I don't usually get to spend one on one time with him, so this was such a treat! We caught up, talked about the Ravens, and watched them win! It was a great day and the weather was perfect.

It was the perfect weekend and much needed! 
Next weekend will be a very RA-themed weekend, so I'll keep y'all posted on that... but, for now
I hope you guys had a great weekend too :) 

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend, that's awesome you're hitting your stride in Zumba! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Elizabeth! Really love getting my groove on!

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine
      alexmhons@verizon.net

      Delete
  2. I think I have weekend envy! ;) Looking forward to this weekend, bring on anything fall :)

    Stopping by from the Grab a Friend Hop, Dawn @ I Think We Could Be Friends.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn for stopping by! I absolutely have weekend envy and am so ready for Fall :)

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine
      alexmhons.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. My weekend went under work *sigh* Can you believe what , I haven't watched Man of steel :(
    You look so much like your dad :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Noor!! And you definitely need to watch Man of Steel, you'll love superman!! And awh thats what I've heard :)

      Delete
  4. What a fun weekend! I hope you are having another great one!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment Lauren! Definitely had another great weekend.

    - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine
    alexmhons@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...