Radiating Sunshine: Scratch off #63: Potted Potter

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Scratch off #63: Potted Potter

7 days into my 101 in 1001 challenge and I'm already down to 100 in 1001 days! I'm very excited to announce that this weekend I went to see a play with my parents and best friend, Hannah! 

I'm so lucky to have the greatest people in my life
 On Saturday afternoon, Hannah and I drove home from college, met up with the fam, and metro-ed down to DC for a night of tasty food, great conversation, and many laughs. We ate at the District Chophouse & Brewery, which was delicious and not too expensive (always a plus)! Then, got some delicious cider and headed over to the Shakespeare Theatre Company to see the performance of Potted Potter: The Unauthorized Harry Experience. 


Potted Potter is a comedy based off of the seven Harry Potter books. It was very interactive and we laughed the whole time! Its only in DC for 2 weeks so if you have a free night go see it!! For those of you who know me, y'all know how I am a die hard Harry Potter nerd, so this was right up my alley! Not to mention they through in a ton of Lord of the Rings references, which were perfect. 


I'm glad I got to check #63 off my list... and here is to the next 100 being just as enjoyable and fun! 


Have a great week, lovelies!



4 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower from the Grab a Friend hop. I love Harry Potter too! (My fav being Prisoner of Azkaban). My answer to one wish is that my blog will take off and if I inspire just one person to follow their dream, that would be great!

    Louisa @ My Family & Abruzzo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Louisa!! Thanks for the comment and I'm glad we can connect via Grab a Friend!! Ahh love that book! And well, consider me a new follower :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for co hosting the Link Up over at Noor's! My husband's an actor and loves Shakespeare ( as do I!) Hope you have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment and joining up for the Link Up! Can't wait to read more from you :)

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine
      alexmhons.blogspot.com

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...