Radiating Sunshine

Tuesday, September 10, 2013


Grab a Friend


Welcome to the weekly blog hop , Grab A Friend
Link up here , answer a question , grab a blogger and be friends!

Every week this hop is created with lots of love + fun . So be sure to share it to more and more people ca catch up and our lovely little hop can be large with more friends ;)



Want to co-host? Shoot me en Email or check Sponsor .
                           
               Blog  | Twitter  | GFC | BlogLovin                                Blog | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin

Now the co-host



When you go to follow your hosts , leave the answer to make their day + a bloggy present .  We all would love to share love back { will follow you back} .

This hop is for finding new friends & bloggy mates . So be sure to go and find yourself one .
I am so happy cheery to see you all linking up with us every Tuesday . Yip-yip , you're rah-king.
Twitter is a new addition in hop , so if you want some Twitter-holic bloggy mates so link up , hop around & grab some tweeeeeeeeter sweeties .


Q : What's your biggest wish so far?

Noor :
My biggest wish is to have a house named Noor's Place . Yep not even kidding but I am dreaming it for years . I would love to have a big board over my house (sparkling) my name .

Areeba : 
Biggest wish? (insert a HMMMM) I am quite into wishes and so far , I want a good DSLR . I love photography , snap snap .

Alex :
My biggest wish? Mhm, that's a tough one! I guess I would have to say my biggest wish is to impact someone else's life in a big way. When I'm old I want to look back on my life and be able to see that I have given back to others and lived my life to the fullest.

Woot , now it's your turn to answer!









6 comments:

  1. Heyaaa , our lovely co-host ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the great opportunity!!!


      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine
      alexmhons.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot for co-hosting Alex! I am now following your blog in several ways. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to connect, Judy!

      Thanks for stopping by...

      Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

      Delete
  3. Thanks for co-hosting! I'm following via GFC and would also like to invite you to a hop at my place tonight - Meet & Greet. Hope you'll swing by and join us. We'd love to see you there. =0)
    ~Kim
    www.2justByou.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...