Radiating Sunshine: Peaceful Hike & View

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Peaceful Hike & View


I'm lucky to live in one of the prettiest places on the Appalachian Trail! My mountain home has many perks, but one that surpasses the others is the view. Today, Hannah and I hiked up to the grotto and just walked around, talked, and took in the beautiful scene! 


But, really! I'm so blessed to call this mountain my home?


My great hiking companion and I were also sooo bummed out that Zumba was canceled, so we needed some nature therapy and conveniently we live on this incredible mountain with great views and memories! So, for now take a deep breathe and... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...