Radiating Sunshine: help them see Him

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

help them see Him



Wednesdays mean on-the-go... My schedule today includes:

10am- class
11am- class
12pm- lunch date
1pm- pick up supplies/ change for the gym
2pm- class
3:30pm- work until 5pm
5:20pm- Zumba *waka waka*
6:20pm- Dinner
7:00pm- Shower & Get cake supplies
7:30pm- Bake a cake in my friends apartment
8:30pm- Meet up with another friend to decorate the cake
9pm- Study sesh for my Psych exam and do various reading assignments
11pm- In bed
12am- Lights out.

Once, I leave my room at 9:30am I don't come back usually until 9:30-10pm. I already have a cold so the combination of busyness + no rest time = exhaustion overload! Unfortunately, when I am constantly thinking about what I have to do next... I rarely take the time to think about Him.


So, while at work I decide to take a 10 minute Pinterest/ tea break and as I'm scrolling through the homepage I come across this inspirational pin! I read it over a couple of times and realized just how true is it? Just by reading this quote my whole attitude towards today has changed.

I hope you continue to show others Him today. 

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this :) So true, and I need to constantly remind myself who and it's really about!

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://anchorsaweigh-ouradventure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously one of my greatest struggles is that perspective. I get so caught up in running around that I often forget what my end goal is!!


    - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alex!!! It's so nice to meet you :) I'm following through the Grab A Friend bloghop...you have a WONDERFUL blog! And I love that this was the first post I saw...girl, I love C.S.Lewis :) I can't wait to get to know you a little better by looking through the rest of your blog!

    bethanysblog19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...