Radiating Sunshine: Girls Night Out

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Girls Night Out

On Thursday night I had a great night out with my favorite girls! We started the night at the Cheesecake Factory where we ordered small plates and cheesecake! We caught up and talked about our lives and working! It was great to just relax and enjoy great company.
The Perfect Girls Night Out
But the fun didn't end there! Then we walked over to the movie theatre and saw the midnight premiere of Magic Mike! And boy oh boy!



The movie was great! Definitely centered around them stripping but hey we didn't complain. It was the perfect G.N.O and if you and your friends need ideas for a girls night out I would recommend this recipe for success! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...