Radiating Sunshine: Stepping into Summer

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Stepping into Summer

A few weeks back, one of my favorite bloggers Meg at Borrowed Heaven announced that she was doing a Stepping into Summer Pairing! So, I was matched up with a wonderful instragrammer named Alyssa! It was amazing opportunity to get to talk with her and hear about her amazing summer. She lives fairly close to me, so its nice having a friend in the area.
Alyssa spoiled me with some gorgeous Target sandals and some cute nail polish! Package swaps are literally my favorite and I have had the best luck with them! I will definitely be stepping in to summer  with style today! Hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday :)

SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome. Love the shoes! They'll go great with anything. That's neat that y'all ended up living not far from each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaitlyn! I know! And I think I've worn the sandals every day haha

      Delete
  2. It was so fun being paired with you! We should make it a point to meet up at some point :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...