Radiating Sunshine: Let's Get Thrifty

Friday, August 17, 2012

Let's Get Thrifty

My staff and I decided to get off campus for during a break between RA trainings and we hit up the local thrift store! It was so nice to get off campus but even nicer too find an amazing steal that will look great in my dorm! 

I came across these cute pictures and I love the adorable flowers and the frames are perfect too!


 I got both picture frames for $3.16! Three dollars! It can't get much better for that, especially since I am now back on my college student budget! I love the frames and it really fills up the wall a lot! 

Other people hit the jackpot by purchasing an $8 dresser, $15 television and some other sweet things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...