Radiating Sunshine: How I'm Feeling

Friday, August 3, 2012

How I'm Feeling

As most of you know I leave for college, RA training, honors classes and a whole bunch of new things on Tuesday. I still have yet to pack - which is totally not like me, but I have been so busy with everything else I just haven't had time. But I wanted to share with you this image I came across yesterday. 



Last year, when I looked at my life right before going into college I had a whole list of what if's and where I wanted to be that drove me crazy. I wanted to be an Resident Assistant but the application process was frightening, I wanted to continue doing service but I didn't know where to spread my love, I wanted to have a good group of friends who understood me, and the list goes on and on. 

But, as I am about to start packing... not today probably Monday before I leave, my concerns aren't really present. I have found some of the greatest friends I have ever had, who are genuine and true and like to laugh just has hard as I do. I have found that I love working with Best Buddies, specifically Cindy, and I love working with a society that is all about educating people on social justice issues. Lastly, on a Friday night my official dream turned into a plan when I opened up my email and saw that I was awarded the tentative RA position. Now, that RA position is becoming official I am just so happy and blessed for the life I have. 

I am happy that I have turned my can'ts into cans and my dreams into plans. 

That's all for today folks! Hope your Friday is truly amazing and that you look into your life and see where you have turned your can'ts into cans and dreams into plans! It's never to late too start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...