Radiating Sunshine: ModaVoxBox

Thursday, November 13, 2014

ModaVoxBox

I really enjoyed this Influenster Voxbox! It was full of products and brands I really haven't tried so I loved testing things out and learning about new products. And I couldn't try these awesome products and not share them with all of you so, prepare yourselves for the ModaVoxBox reveal. 

Products: 

*Puffs SoftPack*
*Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask*
Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa
*Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer*
Resource Spring Water
*Rimmel London Scandeleyes Rockin' Curves Mascara*
Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstock
Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lip Liner

*products I will definitely buy*


Hair Food by Clairol sold at Target!
This is probably one of my favorite products in the entire box!
When they said hair moisturizer they meant moisturizer to the max. They forgot to mention
that this hair mask smells so good. I'm obsessed with using this and I have to limit myself
to using it once a week because I want the hair mask to be a special treat. 


The Scandaleyes Mascara was probably my second favorite product in the VoxBox.
This mascara definitely defined new lashes and I love using it. I actually might 
buy this mascara more often because it works so well. 


The third product in this VoxBox is definitely one that I am adopting into my 
daily routine. The Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer has 
been doing wonders for my hands! I use it every night before I go to bed and 
I absolutely love it! It smells so refreshing and has been helping my hands stay
soft and stop cracking. I literally have the driest hands during the cold winter seasons
so, I really need a good product to keep my hands safe from the harsh dry and cold conditions. 


I am a huge advocate for drinking water! I am almost always walking around
with one of my tumblers full of water. I haven't tried the Resource Spring Water yet, 
partly because I'm saving it for a time when I need a water bottle and partly because I like
to savor the products I receive from Influenster. But, I'll give it a try soon I promise!


And the last product I'm going to review today is the Puffs SoftPack tissues! This is literally
the cutest packaging and is perfect for on the go tissue use. I'm actually thinking I may put the 
softpack in my car so I can use it whenever I need them and they will fit in the console perfectly. 

Anyways, that is all for now! I have absolutely loved the products I have tired out and
I can't wait until the next voxbox comes in. 
These products were complimentary of Influenster and all opinions are my own. 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVED the hair mask and mascara too. I've been using the mask way too often (every other day?)... but it just makes my hair so soft. Plus, my hair was pretty fried before. I need all the extra help I can get. And that mascara is fantastic!

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more!! The hair mask makes me feel totally spoiled. And yeah, the mascara is definitely on my list of items to buy.

      Delete
  2. I've never purchased Rimmel makeup before, so I might have to try that mascara. Also, putting the tissues in your car is a great idea. I've had a regular hard pack rolling around under my seat for a few months and it's COMPLETELY smushed... that soft pack will be great for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...