Radiating Sunshine: Dating a Steelers Fan

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Dating a Steelers Fan


Just a little reminder to sign up for Meg and my "Let's Be
Thankful Swap" on this link! For more details click here :)

Now that we are in the month of November it is time to really express how thankful and grateful we are to the people in our lives (even though we should always express how grateful we are). I've been so blessed to be surrounded and supported by the greatest people in my life. One of these people, often goes above and beyond when it comes to making me feel beautiful and special. He seriously brings out the best in me which, is a little surprising because as a Ravens fan I always thought that Steelers fans were total jerks.

Anyways, even though 85% of his wardrobe is Steelers apparel and he wears this stuff almost all the time. I am endlessly grateful that I have found such a kind and caring man, who loves to watch and play football. We may not agree on what teams to cheer for... but, we genuinely have such a nice time watching the games and the rivalry between our two teams has made our Fall quite interesting. 
Driving to school at 7am after the Steelers vs. Ravens Game! I promise he isn't sleeping!

What I mean by interesting is that Josh and I had a little arrangement when our teams battled it out on the football field. So, every time our teams would play each other whoever's team lost would have to wear the other's team's apparel. So, the first time around I got Josh to wear a Superbowl XLVII Champs Ravens t-shirt all day! He got so many compliments and he looked so good (although I think it killed him wearing it). However, what goes around comes around so this past week I had to wear a Steelers jersey because we lost to the Steelers on Sunday night. 


 Let me just say I don't think I have ever had so many photos taken of me in my entire life. Josh was seriously smitten over the idea that I was wearing his old Steelers jersey. And honestly, although a lot of people gave me crap it was really nice knowing that he was so overjoyed by the fact that I was rocking black and gold. He swears that I'll become a Steelers fan one day.

But, for now I'm going to continue to cover up his Steelers logos and we're going to continue to give each other a playful hard time for what's going on in our teams' football worlds. I have to say even though he is a Steelers fan, I definitely prefer that than him not caring about football at all!

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute! At least he was a good sport about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah thanks Kirstie! I'm beyond grateful that he is a good sport.

      Delete
  2. Hahaha I love it! Mike and I have divided up the sports. He gets football (so now I'm an Eagles fan) and I get baseball (so he's now a Yankees fan).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! That is so creative. I feel like Josh and I should try to do this eventually. He does like the O's!!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...