Radiating Sunshine: Weekend Recap 11/3/14

Monday, November 3, 2014

Weekend Recap 11/3/14

Another weekend has come and gone and I am currently writing this post from Josh's couch (new blogging spot) haha. Anyways, this past hallo-weekend was fantastic. 

Friday:

After work I did some homework and then waited for Josh to get home from his run. We then left for his cousin's with his brother and one of my RA friends. We had to drive about an hour-hour and a half to his cousin's and on the way we stopped at Chick-fil-A which is pretty much the best on the go food! His cousin was having a bonfire and it was really nice getting to hang out with him and enjoy a warm fire on a cold Friday night. 

Saturday: 

Josh picked me up around 4pm and we went to church! After church we came home (to his house) and made pizza and carved our pumpkin. Josh was the main designer of the pumpkin and he carved our initials with some hearts around them. 


For Halloween this year we were Daisy and Gatsby from The Great Gatsby. Honestly, as I explained in a past post I'm not really into the whole Halloween thing, so I'm really glad Josh and my halloween costumes turned out so well. A little back story to Josh's outfit > he borrowed the suit from his dad who wore it over twenty years ago. So, he was rocking a navy blue pin stripe vintage suit and literally looked beyond dashing... But, I am probably so biased seeing as he is my boyfriend and I love all things navy blue.

The Halloween party we went to was such a blast! All of my good friends were there and it was nice being able to spend time with Josh and them. We got to watch a little bit of football, jam to some great music, and catch up with everyone.


"He looked at her the way all women want to 
be looked at by a man" - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Mr. Gatsby!
Sunday: 
After doing homework all morning/afternoon I met back up with Josh and his parents for Josh's Delta Mu Delta Induction and Dinner. It was so nice seeing him dressed up two days in a row. The dinner was okay... you know the typical induction buffet dinner that consisted of some over cooked steak and mushroom ravioli! But, regardless of the food I still had a really nice time just spending time with Josh (not that I don't see him enough haha) and his parents. 


Anyways, that's all for this weekend recap! It was a great weekend spent with Josh and friends. Unfortunately, I don't have any of the pictures from Saturday night's party because they are all on my friend Alex's camera but, when I get them I'll be sure to share. There were some very creative Halloween costumes that night, and I think you guys would enjoy them.

Remember to sign up for the Let's Be Thankful 
Swap this week using this form!

2 comments:

  1. that dress in adorable! the overlay is really cute :)

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I was afraid it would be too short. Don't forget to sign up for the "Lets Be Thankful Swap"! Have a beautiful Monday :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...