Radiating Sunshine: Gotta {Shave} that Time & Money

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Gotta {Shave} that Time & Money


As a college student, I am constantly on the go! Whether I am heading to work or leaving class, there always is something to do or someone to see. Now, I would be totally lying if I said I didn't like this on-the-go lifestyle. I love having a busy day and being able to go to sleep knowing I was productive. However, a side effect to having a busy day is stress, and if you're a person who holds a negative view on stress than that could be potentially very harmful to your life.

But, no need to worry! Today I'm writing a post inspired by the Dollar Shave Club to bring you some easy ways to {Shave} Time and Money!


Tips & Tricks: 

Shaving Money

one... buy things that you need. I know this seems like a no-brainer, but with the holidays just around the corner, save some extra dollars by buying things that you need/are truly beneficial. I am definitely someone who walks around the store until I find something I "need" because it's really cute... But by acknowledging I do this and sticking to my list, I am able to {shave} money!

two... and on the related note of going into a store... walk in knowing your price cap. Shopping on a budget is a really easy was to {shave} money, but remember you will sometimes have to say no to an item you really want, and that can be hard. 

three... look for subscriptions/ coupons! I am a coupon fiend, and I love finding services like Dollar Shave Club which can offer you ways to save without even realizing it. Plus, you can get the opportunity to learn so much about products and different products you like in this way. 

Shaving Time 

one... plan ahead. Whether that means packing your lunch the night before or writing a detailed schedule on Sunday night to know what you have to do that week, planning ahead can truly help you {shave} time.

two... and once you have planned ahead you also want to stick to your goals and remove any distractions that can waste your time. But, while remembering that even though it is so important to get done your work and any projects coming up, you must also take care of yourself in the process.

How About Shaving In General: 

Now shaving might not be a major priority for you... I know that winter is coming so the time of the leg gins, tights, and pants are officially here, but shaving doesn't have to be an inconvenient activity that can be pricey anymore! Dollar Shave Club provides subscription services for $1, $6, or $9 a month and will send you a razor of your choice with a quality blade that will change the way you view shaving forever.

2 comments:

  1. These are great tips! I need to sometimes do better knowing what my cap is. I tend to stick it to pretty good, but sometimes it's super difficult!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! I am always working on staying on my budget. Thanks!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...