Radiating Sunshine: November/ December Bulletins

Thursday, November 15, 2012

November/ December Bulletins

For the months, November and December I decided to go with a winter theme!! 

My main bulletin board is called 'Baby Its Cold Outside'. It also has an interactive passive program portion "What's Your Favorite Winter Memory"... my girls can write on it about their favorite memories. So far, 4 people have already written on it! On each of the slides there is some activity to do  in the winter season. For example: building snowmen, skiing, snowboarding etc! There is also a history behind the activity and or random facts. On the right of the board, there are some nice winter pictures and throughout the board there are snowflakes! 



For my door decorations I decided to go with cups of hot chocolate! They are really simple and definitely bring warm and happy feelings. 


Hope you're having a fabulous day :)




- Alex  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...