Radiating Sunshine: Isaiah 41:10

Monday, November 12, 2012

Isaiah 41:10




fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; 
I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous 
right hand.


This week, well lets just say I want to light my to-do list on fire and then never leave my bed. I have literally a TON of work, including a 12-15 page paper on Stress and Its Affects on College Students due tomorrow-- how appropriate. The event I have coordinated Dodge Ball for Cameroon is on Wednesday... I'm on rounds tonight and my bulletin board and door decorations are due Thursday. I'm stretched to the limit and am so overwhelmed with all my school work and other activities...

but this morning I woke up to my 9am Sociology class being canceled, to my Mod Civ professor bringing our class brownies and getting a great grade on my exam, and I finished all of my RA points a month before the semester is over too. 

Alls I can say is that God is seriously looking out for me and blessed me with a wonderful morning. So, if you are feeling a bit stressed out with everything you have going on, take a deep breathe and remember God is with you and he will strengthen you. 

Today. Today will be a great day.   



- Alex  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...