Radiating Sunshine: Hey 2017

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Hey 2017

I am sheepishly trying to come up with an appropriate sentence to indicate how sorry I am that I have been MIA for the better part of the last year of my life. I really don't have any excuses other than I was just busy living life instead of writing about it. I don't want to knock any of my blog friends with that statement - I have thoroughly enjoyed staying up to date on all of your lives. However, last year I was balancing my second year and clinical year of my master's program, a bunch of new work responsibilities, new eating and exercising habits, and social/family life.
It feels like I need to do a bit of some catching up and re-introducing on the blog, so please stay tuned for posts about what I've been up to. Comment any specific questions below and I look forward to reclaiming this chapter of my life.

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking the other day about how I hadn't seen a post from you in a while! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thanks Alex! You're so sweet! I'm trying to make the re-enty-- we will see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...