Radiating Sunshine: Why I blog? {Link Up}

Friday, April 26, 2013

Why I blog? {Link Up}

Today, I am joining tons of bloggers that lead totally different lives, to discuss why we blog?

Well, for starters. . . I have always tried to keep a diary. I would buy a cute little blank book, have all these plans to write my daily thoughts and aspirations in it and then... five days later I stop.

So, my diary-under-the-pillow stage of life ended... and technology replaced it. When I went off to college, I wanted my extended family and friends to be updated on my life since I rarely saw them. I would write letters, send emails, update my Facebook statuses but it all seemed a little to impersonal and wasn't as organized as I would have liked. And then I thought, well. . . what if I made a blog, that can serve as my diary-under-the-pillow and can update my loved ones on the happenings in my life.

It has almost been a year since I began blogging. . . actually in 7 days it will be a full year! So, I blog about my life, my loves, my RA adventures. I love being able to continually update family and friends on whats going on in my life. And as an added bonus I get to connect with a bunch of different people.

One great thing about blogging is that I get an opportunity to read about people's lives from all over the world. I love reading about other bloggers' stories and I'm so glad I have joined this network of lovely people. I found this great opportunity to share why I blog through one of my favorite blogs, Perfectly Us! You should totally should check her blog out, because it screams cuteness!!

So, why do you blog? What is your inspiration?


Please, link up and {share why you blog}!
1) Whitspeaks
2) Samantha via It's all in the details
3) Clancy via Life. a little less ordinary




2 comments:

  1. I adore your blog!! Where do you go to school? And kudos to you for being an RA :)

    xo
    Whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, definitely not as adorable as yours! And I go to Mount St. Mary's University, MD. And thanks I love the job and my girls so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...