Radiating Sunshine: My Favorite Pizza Dough Recipe

Thursday, January 21, 2016

My Favorite Pizza Dough Recipe

I've never been very good with recipe posts! To be honest, I always start cooking with the best intentions. My goal is to always share yummy recipes with you all, but I struggle with two things: one-- I usually don't follow a recipe and two-- I forget to take pictures!! So, I'm sorry that this post won't look gorgeous like most recipe posts do (and I'm not just being humble)!

Anyways, here is the delicious & simple recipe:

2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon of yeast
1 tablespoon of sugar
1/4 tsp salt
2/3 cup warm water 

In a bowl, mix 1 cup flour, sugar, and salt together. In a measuring cup mix 2/3 cup of warm (I used fairly hot) water and dissolve the yeast in it! Then add the yeast water to the flour mixture and then slowly integrate the final cup of flour. Then, put a warm and wet towel over top the bowl and set a side for 10 minutes. Bake pizza at 375 for 15 minutes or until golden brown!

I love flavor, so before I put sauce on the pizza I spread a thin layer of olive oil over top of the crust and then sprinkled garlic powder and Italian seasoning! Then I used regular marinara sauce, cheese, and pepperonis! This was definitely the easiest pizza crust I have ever made and only took my 20 minutes to prepare!

the one and only picture I took (see I'm awful!)
I'm not about the 1.5 to 2 hour prep for pizza dough, especially on a Saturday night! So, if you're in a pinch and you have two cups of flour and some yeast, then I would highly suggest this yummy dough recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...