Radiating Sunshine: #JingleVoxBox

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

#JingleVoxBox

Hi Friends! It's that special time of year when I finally get around to reviewing the Influenster Vox Box that I got two weeks ago! Now, it's time do some product reviewing.

This adorable Vox Box came with the following products: 

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Cream
Biscoff® Cookies
Ore-Ida® Tater Tots
Hallmark Itty Bittys®
NYC City Proof 24HR Waterproof Eyeliner
KISS® True Volume Lashes & Adhesive
Up Ice Nail Polish

All of these products range in price from $2-$10, but for their prices I would say they are priced fairly. For example, I would definitely pay $4 for a bag of tater tots or eye liner. Anyways, let me start reviewing some of these products!

 Totally eyed out!! This vox box came with eyeliner (color brown) and fake lashes! I love the eye liner and have found myself wearing it every single day! The fake eye lashes were a bit much for me. Not only were they volume to the max, but I don't have that many events (or any let's be real) to wear them to! However, I am going to save these guys for a wedding I am in. So, I'll be bringing these guys back out for those September fiestas!

The Cetaphil Moisturizer is definitely my favorite product featured in this voxbox! During these cold windy days it has locked in moisturizer and it has come in handy! I would definitely recommend the moisturizer and I will definitely be purchasing this in the future.
The Pure Ice Nail Polish was also surprisingly wonderful! I have seen this nail polish in Walmart loads of times and have never tried it out! Well, boy am I glad I did. It lasts a long time and the color was perfect!
The other products I was sent was the Itty Bittys of Spider Man from Hallmark, which I gifted to Josh because he loves Spider Man! I also got Biscoff Cookies which I carry in my school/work bag for when I need a little pick me up! I haven't baked the Ore-Ida Tater Tots yet, but from experience I know I will love them!!

If I had to order these products on my favorite scale (meaning they are the best all around -price and usable- 1 being the best) the order would have to go like this:

1. Cetaphil Moisturizer Cream
2. Ore-Ida Tater Tots
3. Biscoff Cookies
4. Spider Man Itty Bittys
5. NYC City Proof Eyeliner
6. Pure Ice Nail Polish
7. Kiss Products

And as a disclaimer, I received all of these products complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions above are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Cetaphil is my favorite - what a great product to have in there. I love that crazy blue polish, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...