Radiating Sunshine: Friday Confessions

Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday Confessions

 Happy Friday friends! It has been a week since the New Year has begun and I'm finally getting around to showing this little blog of mine some love! But, better late than never right! Today, I will participating in my Friday confessions...

I confess... I'm "sending Josh to camp" this upcoming week to learn some old fashioned wood working! His Uncle is really crafty and joked over Christmas that Josh should come and spend a week with him to learn how to build things. Well I fell head over heals for the idea and after discussing what Josh could potentially make and his availability, Josh is heading to camp this Sunday. I'm really excited to see what he can create and I can't wait for the new pieces that he is making to enter my home!

When I was at Hobby Lobby the other day, I saw this cute little wood panels. I'm hoping Josh could make this or at least the wood paneling for it :)

I confess... I've been spending entirely way too much time on FaceBook recently! I'm constantly checking it and it is taking up way too much of my time. So, I'm gonna start working on only checking it twice a day... once in the morning and once in the evening! Wish me luck. Anyways, a benefit to checking Facebook regularly is you get to be tempted by every video by Tasty and you get to read a lot of funny things (below is one of those funny things).

I confess... over break I barely walked anywhere! So, I'm happy to be back in PA where my daily average is 8,000 steps and I usually walk 4-5 miles a day. Cheers to losing the four holiday pounds I packed on this year (sugar cookies are my weakness)!
I confess... all I want right now is a good cup of hot cocoa! Did anyone watch The Polar Express over this holiday season? Well, they know how to make animated hot cocoa look enchantingly delicious. If anyone is seeking my friendship, a cup of hot cocoa with some whipped cream on top is a sure in!

I confess... I leave for my staff retreat tomorrow and thus say goodbye to this man of mine! We got to spend a few days together when I moved back to PA and it was beyond marvelous. We went running, cooked delicious meals together, and watched a lot of movies. My favorite sous chef is the best guy I know and I couldn't be happier with him by my side!

There you have my five Friday confessions! I hope you all have a wonderful Friday, weekend, and life in general. As I get back into this thing called life, I promised I'll be around way more. Having two and a half weeks off was just way too good for me. And sitting around on a computer writing, when I could have been with family, friends, or binging on netflix just won the battle for my time!

xoxo
- Alex

2 comments:

  1. I have been spending way too much time on Facebook as well. Hoping to stay off of it so much and to get other stuff accomplished!

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be in the air, cause I have been checking FB WAYYYYYY to much lately too! I think I may join you on only checking it once or twice a day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...