Radiating Sunshine: Happier You

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Happier You


Hello blog friends! I've been eluding to this little happy project of mine for quite some time, but I'm excited to announce that for my golden year I will begin blogging about how to be a happier you. I'm not exactly sure what will come from this blog campaign. But, starting in mid-January I will be launching Happier You, which will feature 12 different ways to live a happier life. Today, I'm going to share with you all the 12 areas of my life that my project will cover. I still have a lot of happiness research to sift through and understand, so I encourage you all to follow my journey. 

january... health and wellness
february... love
march... work as flow
april... family
may... transitions
june... enjoy the sunshine
july... friendship
august... finding purpose
september... faith
october... hobbies
november... thankful heart
december... selfless acts

I don't know how this project will pan out. But, I'm excited to learn more about myself and ways I can become happier and thus encourage others to also become happier. Life is too short to not enjoy everything that life has to offer. So, happy Thursday friends! 

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...