Radiating Sunshine: 2015 Year in Review

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

2015 Year in Review

I can't believe another year has come and gone. This has definitely been the year of the most change. For starters I graduated from college! I loved my past four years at Mount St. Mary's in May 2015! I made some of the greatest friends that I could have ever asked for. I got a job and moved to Pennsylvania.
I loved my first summer on the job! I learned so much about what it takes to be a Residence Director and I really had an appreciation for all of my past Area Directors. I helped plan RA Training and made goals for this upcoming Fall. I took my first grad class, Intro to Helping Services and got an A! In July 2015 Josh and I attended numerous family reunions and found ourselves on an Ocean City Beach weekend! We loved our summer together and are really looking forward to next summer, where hopefully I'll get some time off and we can hit up our passports for a fun trip abroad. 
I moved to a temp apartment while mine was getting new air conditioning in May. I loved my time in my temporary home, but nothing felt better than moving to my apartment. After a few weeks of unpacking, I officially was move in to my new apartment in August 2015. I'll only be here until this coming May 2016, but I'm definitely enjoying the coziness of this wonderful place.
In August 2015, I also met my first RA Staff! They are wonderful people and I have really enjoyed working with all of them. My first semester as an RD/supervisor went well. After having a semester under my belt, I feel a lot more comfortable where I am at and what I am learning.
My parents got a new dog, named Evie! She is the cutest pup and I really got to bond with her one weekend in September. She loves to kiss me and invade my personal space... but, I really don't mind!
2015 was a great year! I have learned what it takes to live on my own and how to shop for groceries for one. I have been able to keep in touch with all of my college friends. One of us has gotten married, so we gladly welcomed Liz to our crew. We have all managed to stay within the 3 hour driving radius and will be ringing in the New Year together. 
Life has been pretty great! I'm really looking forward to this upcoming year. 2016 is my golden year since I'll be turning 23 on March 23rd. So, I'm really looking forward to what this magical year holds.   I have just started learning the art of photo shop so, in January Radiating Sunshine will be receiving a face life. Life will continue to move quickly and I hope you join me on my journey. Also, Radiating Sunshine will be celebrating her 4th year of blog history!

How has your year been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...