Radiating Sunshine: 16 Goals for 2016

Thursday, December 31, 2015

16 Goals for 2016

2016 is going to be a big year, I can feel it! For starters, I turn 23 on the 23rd of March meaning my golden year will be here. I think I am more excited for this birthday than any of my other birthdays. I hope to make my golden year full of memorable moments and joy. Today, I'm sharing my 16 Goals for 2016! 

goal one... smile more! Smiling brightness everyone's day. So, my goal for 2016 is to smile more and frown less!

goal two... find a hobby! I love this blog of mine, but I'm looking to start a new hobby! Not entire sure what it will be, but, I'm really looking forward to it! If you have ideas, comment below. 

goal three... inspire someone! I work with students all day, every day and I really want to inspire them to know they can accomplish anything. 

goal four... try something new! Whether that is parting my hair differently or watching a new tv show. I really want to try something new and not be afraid to do things a little differently. 

goal five... blog more! I really want to take this blog of mine to the next level and maybe start doing recipe posts. My goal is to post at least three times a week!

goal six... make a new friend! I'm really hoping that I can meet someone new in 2016 and hopefully start a lasting friendship. Friendship is key to happiness and I definitely want to continue nourishing my current friendships. 

goal seven... get more sleep! Over my vacation I have rested fully! I have slept in, taken naps, gone to bed early. I hope I can keep this pattern up when work begins on Monday. 

goal eight... de-clutter my life! Out with the old and out with the unused... but, not in with the new! My goal is to de-clutter and to start living with less. They often say less is more. 

goal nine... drink more water! water is beyond healthy and Josh just bought me the cutest tumbler for Christmas so my goal is to drink more water. 

goal ten... travel! My goal for 2016 is to travel to one new place. It can be anywhere, but hopefully I'll be able to see and learn a lot while I am there. 

goal eleven... make a home! I move to my new apartment in May 2016 and I have a lot of high hopes for my new two bedroom, two bathroom, and laundry room! I can't wait to move and make it my own. I also hope to entertain guests and relatives. 

goal twelve... fitness! I love seeing all of my friends participate in the 21 Day Fix and make fitness their priority. It is down right inspirational and I hope I can do the same thing!

goal thirteen... make time for family! My goal is to call a loved one in my family once a week. In November I tested it out every day and it made me feel so happy and connected. 

goal fourteen... be happy where I am. My goal is to live for this moment and not so much for what's my next step. I have two and a half more years left of graduate school and I hope I can enjoy them to the fullest. 

goal fifteen... save money. My goal is to actually put money into savings. I have been working for about a half a year, so I know what my bills look like and when I have to pay them. Hopefully, I'll be able to put away a good sum of money and start saving to save!

goal sixteen... Live faithfully. My last goal for 2016, which I think is the most important is to live faithfully. I can do anything through God and I hope to embody that this year. Having faith in Him will help me get through anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...