Radiating Sunshine: Weekend Recap 10/5/15

Monday, October 5, 2015

Weekend Recap 10/5/15

Hi Friends! So another weekend has come and gone... which makes me so sad! I'm not going to say I live for the weekend, I enjoy work and my weekly activities. But, man the weekends are just so dang good.

On Friday night, Josh and I went to chipotle and then wedding gift shopping. We have a Mount reunion coming up and a wedding! So, we did a lot of shopping for that. When we finally got to my parents' house it was close to nine o'clock so the night was kind of gone.

But, on Saturday we had a full and fun day planned. We woke up early on Saturday morning and I went to the emissions testing location to get my car checked... she passed just an FYI. Then we went to an Hofbrau Oktoberfest. We had an absolute blast. We met up with Amanda and DJ and my parents' friends. For $25 we got delicious food that reminded me of my favorite place, Austria. I think the pretzel rolls were the best part of the whole day... well that and the Hofbrau Oktoberfest beer and great company.
Josh and I have really been enjoying each other's company and all of the adventures we've gotten to go on. As we get older, it's almost like our love get's stronger and we have so many beautiful plans. I really couldn't imagine my life without him. Every day it's like we are love sick high schoolers! Even ordinary days with him become extraordinary. On Saturday night we watched the movie Age of Adeline which came out last year. I really wanted to see it in the theatre, but time slipped away from us. So, we finally watched it and it was awesome. I would highly recommend it, if you're looking for a date night in.
 On Sunday, Josh and I left my parents' house and then parted ways! Sunday's are always a sad day for us because that means the week is starting and another five days apart will follow. But, we both had a lot of homework to get done and we had such a blest weekend together. Once I made it back to Ship, I met up with one of my study partners and we hung out, drank coffee, and did homework. It's funny how Sundays still are my homework days. And nothing compliments a nice Fall Sunday then an a delicious french vanilla latte.
And that's a wrap! Next week is Fall Break for us, so we are both just biding our time until then. I'm really looking forward to some Fall traditions, a wedding, and hopefully some pumpkin picking and carving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...