Radiating Sunshine: Homecoming VoxBox

Monday, October 5, 2015

Homecoming VoxBox

Working on a college campus means you have to be pretty in tune when Homecoming season starts. My email has been full of homecoming decoration contests, rent a tail-gating tent, plan football details, get your school apparel lines up, and participate in all of the fun pre-homecoming events. So, it was only natural when I checked my mailbox last week and saw I received the Homecoming Vox Box from Influenster. I'm really excited to feature what Influenster sent me for this vox box. 
The Products:
  • Olay Active Botanicals Refreshing Gel Cleanser ($5.99) @OlayUS
  • Luden's Watermelon Throat Drops ($2.49) @ LudensUSA
  • Red Vines Original Red Twists ($1.59) @RedVines
  • SinfulColors SinfulShine Nail Polish- GelTech ($2.99) @SinfulColors_NP
  • Kettle Pepperoncini Potato Chips @KettleBrand
I loved the snack food! The pepperoncini Kettle chips were surprisingly really good. I didn't know what to expect and to be completely honest, I kind of turned my nose up to it when I first saw them. But, I paired these chips with an Italian Sub and boy was that the right move.

I also really enjoyed the Red Vines Twists! I feel like these would have been perfect for summer time on the go. I don't know why but they just screamed Fourth of July and it made me instantly crave the sweet Summer sun on my skin.
I think my two favorite products from this vox box were the Sinful Nailpolish and the Olay active botanicals face wash. The face wash leaves my face so refreshing and clean. I've been struggling with breakouts recently and it's nice to change up my facial cleansing routine with a very nice product.

The SinfulColors nail polish gel is a must purchase. I got the orange shimmer color, which I was apprehensive towards because I'm not a big fan of glitter... but, boy was I surprised. It actually feels like a gel manicure without going to the nail salon and spending $30! It's a must buy and I'm gonna start looking for a variety of different colors so I can wear this polish every day!
This is a great vox box and has really gotten me in the mood for homecoming. Hopefully, I can wait a little longer to test the Luden's cough drops, but I did have one and the watermelon flavor was delicious. But, I'm crossing my fingers that I can stay cough free for the next few weekends. I have a wedding to go to this weekend, followed by homecoming, and followed by my building's Fall Festival, and then Halloween... so, basically I have no time for a cough! But, I'm sure the business of life will wear me down and I'll need these little guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...