Radiating Sunshine: Friday Confessions

Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday Confessions

I love writing these Friday Confessions! It's such a nice way to end my week and start looking forward to the weekend! This week's confessions revolve around work, Josh, and weddings (don't worry, not mine)! So, let's get to it: 

I confess... I'm really ready to get back to my office! My office is getting new carpet (one without an enormous stain) so I've been temporarily working out of a little closet with a very small desk. I am really craving my big desk where I can lay out all of my paperwork and look at everything that I need to get done. 
I confess... not seeing Josh every day isn't so bad when he sends adorable snapchats! I really can't imagine how couples do long distance without technology. It is mind blowing how easy it is to "see" each other on FaceTime or send pictures on how are days are going.


I confess... Fall Break is next week and I'm so excited! I only have two days off, but it is going to be a glorious two days full of Netflix, naps, reading, and probably paper writing. 

I confess... I cannot believe we are eight weeks into the semester! I was looking at my classes syllabus this week and it is absolutely crazy that we are half way through the semester. Time sure is flying by!

I confess... that Josh and I are going to a wedding this weekend and I cannot wait! We are heading down to Virginia and it's going to be a full Mount reunion. This is the first wedding we are going to as a couple, so I have been planning out my wedding outfits and am ready to dance the night away. 

Happy Friday friends! Hope you all have a safe weekend full of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Have so much fun at the wedding this weekend!! Distance is so tough, but it really looks like you're making the most of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...