Radiating Sunshine: Friday Confessions

Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday Confessions

This week has been a crazy one! Between work, classes, and prepping for the East vs. West Powderpuff Football Game I have been running around like a mad woman! But, on the plus side I am taking today off so, I'm really excited to spend the day visiting the Mount, hiking with my handsome boyfriend, and maybe eating all you can eat Chick-Fil-A!

But, before I get started I wanted to type a quick little Friday Confessions post!

I confess... I have been loving these cute and affordable flats that I got from Payless! I keep getting a ton of compliments and everyone thinks they are Tory Burch flats... and I chuckle so much at the fact that my $12 flats look like they are $120 flats! Woohoo for payless!


I confess... that I'm really looking forward to Halloween! Josh and I have plans to go to the Ship's football game, carve a pumpkin, eat Halloween cookies, and snuggle up in a fort while watching Harry Potter. Could it get any better? I don't think so!

I confess... that my staff is awesome! Sometimes I forget what it's like to be an undergraduate student so I am working hard to remember and consider all of the academic pressures they have! And to make a long story short I'm just really impressed by their dedication!

I confess... that at the last big program I went to I painted a flower pot and planted some little marigolds. I wasn't expecting much because I usually have the worst luck with planting things. But, to my surprise I have a full fledged little plant growing in my apartment! I squealed with joy when I saw these babies growing and I can't wait to see if I can keep them alive through the winter. 

Check out my beautiful view... of... the other half of my building!
I confess... that I have recently developed the ability to be okay when I look at my to do list and see all of the things I did not complete! I used to get so bent out of shape when I would have things unattended to, but now it has become a part of my daily reality #adultproblems


That's all I have for now folks! Hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving, woah there... not sure where Thanksgiving just came from! Hope you all have a lovely Halloween and that November doesn't fly by as quickly as October did!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...