Radiating Sunshine: Friday Confessions

Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday Confessions



It has been one busy week! I feel like I've been running around constantly... which, has been proven to be true. According to my iPhone, I have walked 19.35 miles since Monday! It kind of makes up for only being able to go to the gym once so far this week. Anyways, lets get to some confessions for the week...

I confess... I have been loving programming. I've been planning so many campus programs like S'More Justice and Cultural Connection: Deaf Culture. I've also been attending so many programs and have been just loving my life in Res. Life!

I confess... that I'm moving out of my office temporarily this week to get new office furniture and carpet. When I told my RAs, I'm packing up my office... I think they genuinely thought I quit or something.

I confess... I need to get more organized. I thought I was an organized person, but I look at this enormous pile of papers on my desk and I have no clue what to do with them. I do have a filing system, but I'm afraid if I file them away I will forget about them!

I confess... I have two to do list note pads... one for my office and one for my home. Unfortunately, this week I have been focusing a little too much on the one at work and not as much on the one at home... so guess who brought their laundry to work today? This girl... definitely a perk of having a laundry room on the same floor as your office!



I confess... apparently the North East is suppose to get hit pretty hard with a hurricane or tropical storm this weekend and I am way behind on following the coverage. I know it's suppose to rain all weekend... I also know that I desperately need to get new windshield wipers... so, basically I'm really prepared for this rainy weekend. We'll see how this goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...