Radiating Sunshine: Friday Confessions

Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday Confessions

I am starting a new blog series called Friday Confessions. I got this idea from my good blog friend Chelsea at Anchors Aweigh. Ever Friday I'm going to blog about five confessions I have from this week.

I confess... that this blog is changing quite a lot! Now that I'm getting old, I decided that a new look would be perfect for this little blog of mine. So, over the next few weeks I'll be updating this little blog to capture where my life is at currently. My goal is for this lifestyle blog to become more involved in product reviews and student affairs!

I confess... for the past few weeks I have been waking up at 6:00AM with a friend and we have been walking a few miles every morning. I have been loving it! I am so much more productive when we start our mornings walking and the days are so much longer when you get to see the sunrise.
I confess... I have been really into crafts recently and I really want to make this guy for my Aunt Paula. She loves wine and I feel like this would be the cutest craft. Maybe even drink the wine that's in the bottle too!
I confess... my office has been a mess recently! I think this is the first time in quite some time that I've been able to see my desk. But, on the plus side in three weeks I am getting new office furniture and a new carpet. I'll be sure to do a before and after picture when it's officially done.
I confess... my apartment currently smells like burnt bacon! I cooked bacon earlier this week and I cannot get rid of the burnt bacon smell! I literally have little bowls of vinegar spread out around my apartment, my windows are open, my air conditioner is on max, and every time I have an hour to spend in my apartment I have every candle and plug in on. If you have any suggestion, please let me know because I am desperate.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what's in store for your blog :) Also, that turkey is SO CUTE!! Have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...