Radiating Sunshine: Weekend Recap 6/8/15

Monday, June 8, 2015

Weekend Recap 6/8/15

This past weekend was lovely! It was my first weekend on duty, so I couldn't stray to far from campus. This charming guy came up to visit. We are still adjusting to this whole not seeing each other thing. It's weird how last summer we went over two months without seeing each other and now a week or more is a completely crazy notion! Josh came up to visit on Friday night and I made us meatball subs and prepared a salad! It was so nice sharing a meal with him at my apartment! 
(Please, take note of the super cheesy candle)
Saturday morning we decided we would do some exploring of Shippensburg! We walked around the entire campus and I showed him where I work and where I'll be taking classes. We know that Shippensburg will be apart of our lives for at least three years, so I'm glad we got to get acquainted with the campus together.
We even managed to take some widely attractive pictures in front of the pretty fountain on the old side of campus! 
After Josh left on Saturday, I hung out with my RD friends! We went out for ice-cream and I found a place that serves strawberry soft ice-cream. After ice-cream and American Pharaoh won the Triple Crown, we headed to the volleyball court and played some beach volleyball. Lately with the way my summer is panning out, I really wonder if I'll make it to the beach. So, some beach volleyball in PA may be all that I get in terms of sand :/
On Sunday, I saw Josh's sister's recital! It was the first dance recital that I had ever been to and I absolutely loved it. I really enjoy ballet and these girls are seriously very talented!! It was a great weekend and I can't wait to see my family this weekend for my cousin's baby shower. Happy Monday friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...